The entire Smile Appeal Orthodontics team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
We have missed seeing you all and providing the orthodontic care and supervision that you deserve. However, COVID-19 has affected our community and nation, and the mandates from Governor Stitt and the Oklahoma Department of Health have limited our ability to see our patients as we would have liked.
We are happy to announce that our office will re-open again on Monday, May 4th. We will be calling to schedule appointments and screen for COVID-19 per recommendation of the CDC, OSHA, American Association of Orthodontists, and the Oklahoma Department of Health.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, difficult breathing, and/or flu-like symptoms. If you, or anyone in your household, experience any of these symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date. Additionally, if you have been out of the state, country, or in a COVID-19 hot-spot, we ask that you reschedule your appointment at least 14 days after your self-quarantine. It is our top priority that our patients and staff members are safe as well and that our practice follows the strict guidelines to combat the spread of this virus or any other disease. Therefore, the following measures will be implemented, effective immediately in our office:
- Mandatory pre-appointment screening call. Please make sure we have your current phone number and that you answer our call for this important screening.
- Wait in your car until we call you in for your appointment. We ask that you please make sure to be ready to answer our call to help us run our appointments smoothly.
- All patients must wear a mask/face-covering to their appointment. It should be worn up to and immediately after any adjustments are made.
- We respectfully ask that only the patient come inside to the office to abide by social-distancing regulations. If you have concerns, we would like to answer those by phone.
- Upon entering the office, we will ask screening questions again and take your temperature. Our tooth brushing area is closed, please brush and floss at home.
- We will provide hand sanitizer before and after appointments and limit touch-contact by using phone calls to relay information.
- We will have plastic screen guards in our office to help patients and staff stay protected. Also, we ask that all patients continue using social-distancing precautions in the common areas of our office.
- Clinical staff will wear masks, face shields, gowns, and gloves. We will follow all CDC guidelines for disinfection and sterilization of our office.
These precautions will cause us to see fewer patients, and we appreciate your patience and understanding for us following these guidelines. Our goal is to see everyone as safely and comfortably as possible to provide the best orthodontic care we can.
Thank you for your cooperation during these uncertain times. By working together, we feel these new CDC guidelines will help protect the health of our patients, staff, friends, and loved ones. If you have any questions, please contact our office. We are open Monday-Thursday from 1:00pm-5:00pm. We are currently spreading out our appointments and rescheduling to create the safest experience possible with these guidelines.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (405) 892-6730.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.