At Smile Appeal Orthodontics, we welcome and care for patients of all ages. During your first appointment, Dr. Youngker will discuss your options and create a customized treatment plan for you or your child. X-rays of digital photos may be taken at this time.
We ask that our patients arrive a few minutes early to check in and complete some paperwork. Please bring the following items with you to your first appointment.
- Any referral forms or X-rays provided by your dentist or general physician
- Health and/or dental insurance information
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Payment information (credit card number, checkbook, etc.)
During Your Consultation
Smile Appeal Orthodontics wants you to have the best possible experience with us. Our highest priority is making sure that you and your child feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout treatment. In addition to determining the right treatment plan during your consultation, you will meet the Smile Appeal team, learn about your specific condition, and have any questions that you may have answered. We want you to know that we are here for you.
Your first appointment will include
- Review of medical and dental history
- Complete oral examination
- Evaluating X-rays and any other imaging
- Financial discussion, including insurance options and payment plans
- Time to answer questions